July 3, 2010

Task List, 10-12 Months Out

I've looked at a lot of wedding websites and they all have time lines that should be followed to make sure everything gets done on time.  Now that I'm 12 months away, these task lists actually pertain to me, so I'm going to add them to my blog as I hit the "deadlines.

10-12 Months Before Your Wedding, You Should...

  • Create a wedding website to share your engagement
    • We are working on this right now and plan to have it done by the time our Save the Dates go out
  • Send your engagement photo to the local paper
    • I  know my mom won't want to do this, but J's mom might
  • Decide if you want premarital counseling
    • This is the million dollar question for us right now... that, and who will marry us.
  • Introduce both families and official announce your engagement
  • Find out who pays for what and start a budget
  • Create and track your guest list
  • Compare calendars and select a date
  • Choose your attendants
  • Start thinking about where you want to honeymoon
  • Visit and book a ceremony and reception location
          So in the next 2 months, we need to complete those three things, which shouldn't be too hard!  I guess you could say that I'm ahead of the game because there is a list of about 15 other things that the check list says I still have MONTHS to complete, but I'm definitely ok with that  :)

          No comments:

          Post a Comment