October 3, 2012

Wedding Wednesday


As you saw on Monday, I really love lace.  There is something so classic about it, and it just screams ROMANTIC to me.  For anyone who is trying to really pull in a vintage feel to their wedding, you can't go wrong with lace, and when I saw this amazing accessory, I had to share!!!

Delicate lattice headband in lace - garlands of grace Something special headband 2012

It may be something that is more appropriate for a bridesmaid than a bride (depending on the bride's dress), but I don't think you can go wrong with something that is delicate, but makes a great statement!

You can check out this and all my pins on my Wedding Wednesday Pinterest Board!

Happy Hump Day!!

2 comments:

  1. It really has a beautiful design and I’m sure it can be a great addition to any wedding attire. We have ordered similar laces for the bridesmaids at my daughter’s wedding. We thought the bride looked amazing without it anyways. The wedding will be in a few weeks at one of the best wedding venues NYC, and we are quite excited for it.

    ReplyDelete