October 17, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

By the time you get around to planning the rehearsal dinner, you may be exhausted and completely out of brilliant ideas.  I wish I would have thought of this super cute idea...

1x1.trans Nick + Lindseys Creative Wedding and Rehearsal Dinner Invitations
via

So much fun in this cute little bag...

Rehearsal Dinner Kits - GREAT idea.. definitely doing this
via

They included a wedding day schedule and a list of phone numbers with the title "Call Anyone bu the Bride"... GENIUS!!!  Simple, modern, and a little bit quirky... what could be better?!?!


You can check out this and all my pins on my Wedding Wednesday Pinterest Board!

Happy Hump Day!!

1 comment:

  1. The concept of your blog is really very informative. I definitely share your views to my close friends keeps up the good work going.

    ReplyDelete